Surface Surface

Good stuff

but more importantly, release Through the Gates (the full version!) Your best work ever.

Goukisan - Neverland Remix Goukisan - Neverland Remix

Nicely done

I take it this was the one you were asking my comments/opinions on and or how it should start out or be in a way a few weeks prior to your submission?

Goukisan responds:

yep, i believe i did ask ya what u thought n such. I didnt really finish this song but it's decent to listen to i think. How's your music coming along?

Through the Gates (Abbv.) Through the Gates (Abbv.)

Well Done

Exceptionally well done, Your music has progressed quite well and has become far more melodic than it was previously. If you read this, email me at shadwsofarchonia@yahoo.com or IM on AIM - ShadwsofArchonia.

I would like to purchase that new CD of yours whenever it releases.

The Prototype The Prototype

Wow

well i got your AIM sn, and now once i see you online. I'll ask you how to use Reason 3.0

You're music is fucking amazing. gives me the goosebumps. and i only get goosebumps from music that makes me amazed and respect it.

You really know your techno.

Strength and Immortality Strength and Immortality

Wow...

Stupid Newgrounds...something is wrong with the Audio download.

I've been trying to download this song, for the past three days and it won't let me.

if its possible can you send me Journey to Darkness at

shadwsofarchonia@yahoo.com

The first song i listened to by you is Flames of the Sky. Kick ass, then the Depths which is a really dark but deep song. Gave me the goosebumps when listening to it. And goosebumps when i get'em for music. would generally equal to the best thing i've ever heard. Keep them coming man, you make some amazing music.

XsToRmEr1 responds:

You'll be able to directly download my music at www.diclan.net/xstormer1/music/xstormer1 - [Name of the song].mp3

I keep them all there for times like these. I'm working on getting my own website up soon. (www.xstormer1.com)